“ShoreTel is 100% channel based and we live and thrive by our extended family who will be joining us in Chicago this July. We’ll offer new tools and strategies for using ShoreTel’s brilliantly simple communication solutions to grow their businesses and reach a wider customer base, while listening to their feedback. At ShoreTel, we embrace, educate, encourage and recognize our partners; we are excited to host this event that reinforces our commitment to our channel partners and our collective success.”
- Don Girskis, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales, ShoreTel
In only three weeks, leading business communications experts, including resellers, technology partners and industry analysts will connect and collaborate at the annual ShoreTel Champion Partner Conference, July 19-21 in Chicago, Ill.
The ShoreTel Champion Partner Conference is the premier event for ShoreTel’s global reseller and distributor network, as well as for key technology partners from the ShoreTel Innovation Network. The conference will explore ways partners can capitalize on business communications trends such as enterprise mobility and uncover new revenue opportunities resulting from ShoreTel’s commitment to open integration and best-of-breed, collaborative UC solutions.
Highlights of the conference include:
- “Mobilize for Growth” Informational Sessions with ShoreTel Executives – CEO Peter Blackmore and top executives will review global sales and development programs, including the ShoreTel Solutions Roadmap, to give partners an exclusive sneak peek into what the coming year will hold for ShoreTel products. This will be a unique opportunity to engage with ShoreTel leadership, including Blackmore, who joined the company as CEO last December.
- Partner Innovation Center – More than 40 technology partners, including Brocade, Polycom, and Oaisys, among others, will showcase innovative integration with ShoreTel solutions.
- Training for Growth – Breakout sessions will cover technical training in the latest ShoreTel solutions including ShoreTel Mobility and ShoreTel 12, as well as sales training and business development strategies geared toward helping ShoreTel partners grow their businesses.
- Partner Recognition and Awards Ceremony – ShoreTel will celebrate its partners’ continued commitment and business performance at an Awards Gala, where it will honor partners who have earned the highest customer satisfaction and revenue this year.
Don’t miss out on all the info! Follow the conversation on Twitter: #SHOR11. What are you looking forward to learning about?