It’s summertime and you know what that means, right? According to a recent survey from the American Automobile Association, two-thirds of American adults plan to take a leisure trip this summer, with one in three planning to take three or more jaunts!
Travel organizations all around the world have booked ShoreTel to manage their business better. ShoreTel’s roster of customers that serve the tourism industry includes companies of all types, such as hotels, resorts, travel agents and visitors’ bureaus. For these customer-service based organizations, having a reliable ShoreTel UC platform is especially critical during the summer months, historically one of the busiest seasons of the year for the tourism industry.
Check out what some travel companies have said about working with ShoreTel and how ShoreTel has improved communications at their companies:
- “Phone deployment in a hospitality setting is very different than a corporate environment. We have to account for check-in and check-out, wake up calls, and all the requirements that go along with that. ShoreTel allowed us to create transparency between the technology and guest phone usage – it is fantastic!” – Brian Binge, director of information technology at Breckenridge Grand Vacations.
- “The ShoreTel system enables us to maintain excellent service levels as well as provide total reliability for customer communication across our 15 offices and 500+ staff members. During a recent travel disruption due to volcanic activity that saw our highest call demand ever we reduced our call waiting times down to just 3 seconds.” – Michael Hare, CEO, Portman Travel
- “I chose ShoreTel because I needed a system that is robust enough to meet the demands of our business and easy enough for me to manage on a daily basis without being forced to speak ‘phone.’ Now I have a lot fewer headaches when dealing with the administration of the phone system. Most important of all, ShoreTel allows us to have multiple hunt groups and cycles for routing calls during peak periods.” – Patricia J. Knight, vice president of finance and operations, Lexington Convention and Visitors Bureau
- “Our ShoreTel system has improved the quality of the sound and everyone especially likes the application that makes it easy to work with remote systems, even from any smartphone. ShoreTel plays a key role in our business and has provided us great benefits in our operation in order to give our customers top notch service.” – Hugo Tovar, IT manager, Palladium Hotel in Cancun
- “With travel advisors all over the USA, I needed a solution that could transfer calls or have them answered as if they were physically in our office. We coordinate travel for many Major League Baseball teams and they need immediate access to our advisors. When an advisor was in a brown out in another city, we were able to reroute all the calls to other staff members with no inconvenience to the traveler.” – Mark Moorhead, owner & president, The Travel Agent, Inc.