Rich Winslow, ShoreTel’s senior director for product management for platforms and one of ShoreTel’s first employees, has seen the company hold true to its vision of continuous development of brilliantly simple products to meet the evolving needs of modern enterprises.
“ShoreTel, from its start, placed a premium on innovation, which has guided our product development through to today,” Winslow said. “The feeling was that we were working on something special that could change the way people communicated and collaborated, and that feeling hasn’t changed.”
So far in 2013, ShoreTel has released a steady stream of ground-breaking products:
- ShoreTel Enterprise Contact Center 8, which extends features enterprises use to communicate with customers and deliver high quality service though the Contact Center;
- ShoreTel Mobility 6 and ShoreTel Conferencing, software which turns the Apple iPad into a business communications tool, enabling integrated collaboration capabilities;
- ShoreTel Small Business Edition 100, a bundled offering providing communication and collaboration capabilities to small businesses;
- ShoreTel Dock, the docking station that transforms iPhones and iPads into desk phones when paired with ShoreTel Mobility;
- ShoreTel 14 Diagnostics and Monitoring a tool providing performance and health information of a customer’s ShoreTel system;
- ShoreTel Mobility 7, a software release offering UC capabilities with a redesigned user interface and simplified integration to boost workforce productivity for iPhone and Android users.
And the parade of ground-breaking products is far from over. Stay tuned.